Did you know that?
Can't connect to bluetooth? ⇛ Reset
Most of the hoverboard issues can be fixed with a simple reset
- Hoverboard lost balance? ⇛ Reset
- Can't turn on? ⇛ Reset
- Wheels Shaking? ⇛ Reset
How can we reset?
- Put the hoverboard on a flat surface, making sure that it is level. Whatever level you set it at, is the level that you'll it will be calibrated for.
- Make sure the hoverboard is completely off. This means that it needs to be shut off by the silver power button, not put into the sleep mode.
- Once the hoverboard is level, press and hold the silver power button for 5 - 10 seconds until you hear a beep.
- The front / top (depends on model) and indicator LED lights will flash. Let the hoverboard sit like this for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds has passed, press the silver power button once again and shut the hoverboard off.
- Your hoverboard should now be reset, recalibrate and should ride level with the ground. If not, please contact to your seller to get more support from them